Inspired by the Greco-Roman treasures of the ancient world, named for the sea stretching between Greece and Turkey, derived from the Greek word “aiges,” meaning “waves.” A classic motif, reimagined for contemporary tables. Made from Limoges porcelain. Available in 24k gold, platinum, or white.
Dimensions : 15.5" L x 7.5" W
- All L’OBJET collections are made with exceptional materials, and with proper use and care, will last for generations.
- L’OBJET dinnerware with metallic accents are dishwasher safe, using a gentle energy efficient air-dry cycle or may be handwashed and dried with a soft cloth. Handwash oversize pieces. Do not overload dishwasher. Avoid abrasive soaps and detergents containing citrus scents or additives.
- After use, rinse in hot water to avoid prolonged contact with acidic substances which can stain metal finish.
- When storing, stack carefully to avoid scratches in the metallic finish.
- Pieces with metallic accents are not suitable for the microwave.