Set the table with this rustic-edged place setting. Channeling the organic, spirited vibe of Burlington, Vermont home of one of Simon Pearce's locations, renowned eco-centric college town by embracing this freehand pinch-pot design. Alive with naturally occurring irregularities, glazing plays up the mottled, tactile uniqueness of each piece. Size and color will vary from piece to piece. Made of stoneware, this pottery is lead and cadmium free.
- Dinner Plate : 1" H x 11" Dia.
- Salad/Dessert Plate : 1" H x 9" Dia.
- Cereal bowl: 2¼” H x 6⅛” W x 6⅛”
- Pasta bowl: 2¾” H x 8” W x 8” D
- Mug: 4” H x 5” W X 3¾”, 12 ounces
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe. Bring to room temperature before using in an oven.